Creative Content Producer – The Brag Jobs
Sydney > CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Warner Music Australia is a proud record label that understands that every artist and label partner is as unique as every music fan. We are a fearless and creative team of obsessive music fans who believe in each other and are committed to excellence for the international artists we care about and work for locally and our beautiful, diverse and talented local roster that we let’s call our family.
We make sure that we always add value as a label and we work in this spirit every day. Our team brings creativity, compassion, experience, passion and a global network. We ensure delivery.
With our large and diverse roster of emerging stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the music industry’s best-known record labels including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalog of over one million copyrights worldwide .
Our Sydney office is located on the Nura (land) of which the Gadigal people of the Eora nation have traditionally been guardians, and our Melbourne office operates in Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung country.
Music is a force for good in the world, and the music industry is made up of artists, songwriters, and people from all walks of life. We aspire to pave the way to opportunity for all.
Job Title: Creative Content Producer
A bit about our team:
Warner Music Australia’s national marketing, advertising and promotions teams are results-driven and highly creative, working with some of the world’s most exciting developing and established artists. Working on a diverse national roster, from hip-hop to dance to pop, you’ll work with teams to conceptualize and coordinate the production of unique creative content for our artists, with a focus on product release and promotional assets (music videos, images) and social assets (short video, imagery).
Why this could be your next big break:
At Warner Music, we share the passion, vision and ambition of our artists. In this role, you will help shape the careers of some of Australia’s most exciting musicians today. As a record label, we are in an exciting new chapter of growth and are recognized for being a culturally vibrant and inclusive workplace.
You are a very creative and passionate person, with many years of experience in production, editing and art direction. Although you may or may not have worked in the music industry, you will have worked in an organization, agency or media organization where you are adept at interpreting a creative brand/campaign strategy to brief and produce content.
About the role
- Work with SVP Marketing & Promo, Head of Domestic Marketing, Marketing Managers and A&R to identify the need for creative content (focused on video and imagery assets) surrounding domestic artist releases, and work with external freelance creatives and /or agencies to conceptualize, produce and deliver assets
- Work with our national roster or with artists and managers to understand their creative vision and translate it into storyboards and concepts to get their approval of creative briefs to agencies/directors/creators.
- Develop creative briefs for external creatives/agencies by understanding the artist’s vision and meeting the needs and specifications of internal marketing/PR & Promo teams
- Tap into your network of outside agencies and freelancers to work with WMA on the varied creative needs of our national roster (including graphic designers, stylists, photographers, visual artists, videographers, producers, directors, etc. )
- Lead the project management of creative work in collaboration with national marketing managers, including: budget and financial management; project management; production coordination on set; prioritization of projects; compliance with WMA processes and WHS procedures, etc.
- Capture artist content when needed in events/backstage/photos etc.
- Work with the Discovery Partnerships Manager to design organic social artist content, brief external editors to create content (or edit and create content in-house if possible), and disseminate internal and external feedback and approvals
- Keep up to date with a range of musical, stylistic and creative trends to ensure the creative ideas presented are cutting-edge and unique.
- Highlight social content trends and creative approaches (with a focus on TikTok and Instagram) to inform social content plans offered by artists and content created for artists for their channels
- Manage the briefing of graphic designers/freelance writers on the production of social content assets for artist channels
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
Direct experience working with artists, musicians and creatives on content of an artistic nature.
Why join us?
At Warner Music Group, we care about our employees. We are a global company made up exclusively of skilled, passionate and creative people.
It’s the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to differentiate WMG by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of our company DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and become part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Do you like this job and want to apply?
Click on the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We take our time to review all resumes and find the best people for WMG.
Thank you for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, alienation or citizenship, disability, marital status, marital status, military or veteran status , or any other legally recognized basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please email [email protected] and tell us the nature of your request and your contact details.