Feminine hygiene products market size will reach USD 32.23 billion in 2028
NEW YORK, February 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The World feminine hygiene products market the size should reach $32.23 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest Reports and Data report. The growing awareness among women about personal hygiene and the rapid inclination towards the use of convenient hygienic products are key factors driving the market revenue growth.
The urgent need for better quality hygiene products among women has increased as disposable income has increased, especially among the middle class population in developing countries such as China, Braziland India. Additionally, the increasing use of social media and various initiatives by NGOs are expected to increase awareness of the benefits of using menstrual hygiene products, including sanitary napkins. The governments of various countries around the world also present a large number of promotional and educational activities.
Global agencies and organizations, including UNICEF and UNESCO, have actively contributed to raising the literacy levels of young women in developing and underdeveloped countries, as increasing female literacy will have a positive effect on women’s health management. UNICEF considers menstrual health and hygiene a human right of women and girls and has identified it as a key goal in its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2030. Increasing women’s literacy should have a positive impact on the overall revenue growth of the Feminine Hygiene Products market.
Request a sample report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4861
Some highlights of the report
- The reusable segment is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Reusable menstrual cups are included in this segment. Due to their reusability, menstrual cups are widely used, especially in Western countries. These are also durable, lasting around ten years. Using reusable feminine hygiene products helps reduce the waste generated by disposable pads and tampons, which contain plastic, non-recyclable, and non-biodegradable components.
- The panty liners segment is expected to represent a stable revenue share over the forecast period. Panty liners are thin, absorbent pads worn in the gusset of underwear to absorb light menstrual flow or vaginal discharge. These are available in a wide range of shapes, sizes and portability options, ranging from small compact panty liners to large protective panty liners designed for light flow and severe vaginal discharge.
- The online retail store segment is expected to record a robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period as this distribution channel offers greater exposure to various products, especially with the widespread availability of internet access and the adoption of smart devices. Moreover, it serves as a complement to traditional marketing and sales channels, resulting in lower marketing costs than traditional sales channels.
Request a personalized research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4861
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global feminine hygiene products market over the forecast period, owing to the increase in hygiene in China and India. In many countries, the growing number of working women has led to an increase in disposable income, allowing women to spend more on health. Market revenue growth in the region is expected to be driven by the development of reusable items. It’s a cost-effective alternative to buying new disposables every time for the next use.
- Some major companies profiled in the market report are Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Kao Corporation, Daio Paper Corporation, Unicharm Corporation, Ontex Group, Hengan International Group Company Limited, First Quality Enterprises, Inc., and Edgewell . Personal care.
To identify key industry trends, a research study at https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/feminine-hygiene-products-market
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global feminine hygiene products market on the basis of nature, product type, distribution channel type and region:
- Nature’s Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Sanitary napkins
- Menstrual cups
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- convenience stores
- Online retail stores
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4861
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
h. Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
D. South Korea
e. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
b. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
a. Saudi Arabia
b. United Arab Emirates
vs. South Africa
e. Rest of MEA
Explore trending research reports by reports and data:
HD Streaming Media Player Market The size has reached a significantly robust value in 2020 and is expected to register a significant growth rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market is driven by increasing internet penetration and growing demand for streaming high-quality audio and video content.
Music streaming market the size should increase by $23.6 billion in 2020 for $80.6 billion in 2028 and record a revenue CAGR of 16.5% over the forecast period. High internet connectivity and bandwidth, growing demand for more options to choose from on digital music streaming platforms, increased competition among service providers
jewelry market the size was $306.02 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period. The growth in market revenue is mainly due to the shift in consumer preference towards more affordable, branded and fashionable jewelry.
video game market the size should reach $317.17 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Rising per capita income, rising interest in video games, and increasing usage of smartphones and consoles are key elements fueling the market revenue growth.
natural skin care products market the size was $11.44 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period. The market revenue growth is driven by key factors such as growing consumer awareness about the benefits of natural ingredients in skin care products.
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, commodities and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Business Development Manager
Reports and data | The Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the latest press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-feminine-hygiene-products-market
SOURCE reports and data