Pendo Announces Pendomonium Festival Keynote Speakers, Theoretical Physicist Dr. Michio Kaku and Writer Sophia Chang, Freestyle Love Supreme Performance
The indoor-outdoor hybrid event will consist of over 30 educational sessions, including a track on how product leaders can lead their organizations through the economic downturn
RALEIGH, North Carolina, August 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Pendothe most comprehensive product experience platform, today announced the keynote speakers and the program of Pendomonium, an annual festival for product and information technology leaders driving a product-centric strategy in their companies. Hosted live and in person September 12-14 downtown Raleighthe event will feature thought-provoking talks and workshops, deep technical dives and cultural experiences, including a performance by improv hip-hop comedy group Freestyle Love Supreme.
“Pendomonium is a true celebration of all things product, a chance for product people to take a break from their work, get inspired, learn something new and have fun with their peers” , said Todd Olson, CEO and co-founder of Pendo. “The content we curated for this event was designed to help this generation of product leaders lead their organizations through today’s economic uncertainty. We are thrilled to bring together these leaders who are leveraging the product-driven movement to transform their businesses and position them for success in the future.”
Pendomonium will feature a variety of speakers and presenters who will explore the theme, “The Product-Driven Experience”, what it means to put the product at the center of the strategy. Two influential thought leaders discuss the future of the experience:
- dr. Michio Kaku is one of the most recognized scientific figures today. He is an internationally recognized authority in the unified theory of Einstein and in predicting trends affecting business, medicine, finance and our way of life, based on the latest scientific research. He wrote three New York Times Bestsellers. His latest book, The future of the mind, details amazing breakthroughs in neuroscience that are unlocking the mysteries of the most complex known object in the universe, the human brain.
- Sophie Chang is a screenwriter and author who is developing numerous television properties, including a scripted series at FX based on her memoir Audible The baddest slut in the room. She recently created Unlock Her Potential, a program that offers mentorship to women of color. She is also the “matriarchitech” of the music business who managed RZA, GZA, D’Angelo, Raphael Saadiq, Q-Tip and A Tribe Called Quest. She has also worked with Paul Simon.
In addition, Pendomonium will present a performance inspired by the product of Freestyle Love Supremedba FLS+, the improv hip-hop comedy group created by Lin-Manuel Mirandacreator of the Tony Award Broadway musical hamilton. FLS+ is an organization that uses music and improvisation to amplify uncentered voices. Its diverse, Tony Award-winning roster of performers build resilience, confidence and creativity through the power of play.
A group of product practitioners will also take the stage, including Andy Vitaleexecutive vice president of design at Rocket Companies, and Sean Kim, the former chief product officer at TikTok, who is now chief product officer and president at Kajabi. They will be joined by executives and product managers from CoStar, Morgan Stanley, iRobot, Thomson Reuters, Okta, Nelnet Business Services, Alarm.com, Sumo Logic, Adobe, Zendesk, IQVIA, Q2 Software, Citrix, AdvancedMD, Nasdaq, S&P Global, Verint, Truist Financial Services, Battery Ventures and many leaders in Pendo products, product marketing, data science and customer success.
The event will also include:
- Technical insights and training: An optional full day of Pendo and Mind the Product training sessions. Attendees will experience the full power of Pendo through hands-on demos and technical workshops, deepen their knowledge of the Pendo platform, and gain invaluable skills and confidence as product-focused practitioners.
- Opportunities to meet and learn from the best: Attendees will have countless opportunities to meet and mingle with the brightest minds in product-driven strategy and growth. The indoor-outdoor format of this year’s festival is the perfect setting for personal development, professional networking and connecting with other like-minded, product-obsessed people.
- Festival atmosphere: Hosted in one of the most innovative, artistic and culturally iconic institutions in the heart of downtown Raleighthere will be live music, delicious food from a variety of local food trucks and vendors, and experiential surprises to subvert any expectation of what a business conference might be like.
Pendomonium will take place at Raleigh the iconic Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts. To buy tickets or learn more, visit https://www.pendo.io/pendomonium/
Pendo’s mission is to elevate the global experience with software. Pendo’s Product Experience Platform enables companies to make product intelligence actionable quickly and at scale, giving rise to a new generation of product-centric businesses. Pendo’s customers include the world’s largest enterprises, including Verizon, Morgan Stanley, LabCorp, OpenTable, Okta, Salesforce and Zendesk. Through Mind the Product and customer communities, sponsored events and a podcast, Pendo aims to support the success of product and digital leaders everywhere. Pendo is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina and has offices around the world. For more information visit: www.pendo.io.