Prime Student presents exclusive offers for university life
SEATTLE – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) today announced new offers exclusively for Prime Student members as students prepare to enter college this fall. Starting today, Prime Student members can take advantage of exclusive savings, including Grubhub + Student, Calm, StudentUniverse, and Course Hero for a limited time. Students who have not yet tried Prime Student can sign up for a six-month trial at amazon.com/joinstudent, then take advantage of Prime for half the price for just $ 6.49 per month or $ 59 per year.
“We know students get the many benefits of a Prime Student membership, from streaming their favorite movies to fast, free delivery of the dorm essentials they need, and more,” said said Jamil Ghani, vice president of Amazon Prime. “We’re excited to team up with brands we know students love, like Grubhub and Calm, to make Prime Student even more valuable to new and existing members. ”
Student offers that will make your year
Designed specifically for students, Prime Student offers all the shopping, savings and entertainment benefits of Prime, plus exclusive benefits and offers for college life. Prime Student members enjoy movies and TV shows with Prime Video, ad-free listening to 2 million songs, thousands of stations and playlists with Amazon Music, over 3,000 books, magazines and tapes comics with Prime Reading, free in-game content and games with Prime Gaming, and more. New this year, Prime Student members can now save hundreds of dollars with limited-time offers and exclusive discounts at amazon.com/student, including:
- Grubhub + student: Get a free Grubhub + Student monthly subscription. This includes free, unlimited food delivery for students (off-campus orders over $ 12), special perks, matching donations, and the ability to earn 10% on pickup orders with Grubhub + Student Cash.
- Calm: Students can take advantage of three months of Calm, the # 1 app for meditation and sleep, for free, then for just $ 8.99 / year (normally $ 69.99 / year). This gives Prime Student members access to Calm’s Premium Membership with music, sleep stories, and more to help them relax.
- Student universe: Students can get up to 10% off flights and hotels (many of which are already discounted) from StudentUniverse, as well as free premium customer support with every booking.
- Heroes of the course: Enjoy a month of Course Hero for free, then pay just $ 9.95 / month (normally $ 39.95 / month). Students can access resources for their courses with step-by-step explanations, 24/7 homework help, textbook solutions, and more.
- Main video channels: Add channels like SHOWTIME, EPIX, ALLBLK, Sundance Now and more for just 99 cents / month each for up to 12 months (normally $ 3.99 to $ 10.99 / month).
- Amazon Unlimited Music: Upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Music’s premium subscription level for just 99 cents / month to access over 75 million songs. Amazon Music Unlimited student plan customers can now access Amazon Music HD at no additional cost, providing the highest quality audio streaming for even more music fans.
Off to College Shopping Guide
In addition to the Prime Student membership, all students and their parents can find and purchase anything they need this school year at amazon.com/offtocollege. Amazon offers the lowest prices on back-to-school products and college supplies, on average 10% less than other retailers, according to a recent study by e-commerce analytics firm Profitero. Customers can find trendy decor and bedding for dorm rooms, clever storage solutions and furniture for small spaces, electronics, school supplies and more – the widest selection of essentials for university with low prices and convenient delivery options. Plus, Prime Student members can enjoy unlimited fast and free shipping on millions of items.
Every day improved with Prime
Prime brings the best in shopping, savings and entertainment to over 200 million paying members worldwide. In the US, that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, ad-free listening to 2 million songs and thousands of stations and playlists with Amazon Music, free games with Prime. Gaming, over 3,000 books and magazines with Prime Reading, unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, and incredible savings with Prime Day. Prime was built on the basis of unlimited free and fast delivery. Prime members get free one-day shipping on over 10 million items coast-to-coast, free same-day shipping on millions of items in 47 major metropolitan areas, and super-fast grocery delivery and pickup from the Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market in over 5,000 major cities and towns. Prime members also receive free two-day prescription delivery from Amazon Pharmacy and prescription savings at over 60,000 participating pharmacies in the United States. To join Prime or start a free trial, go to amazon.com/prime. University students can join Prime Student at 50% off and enjoy the benefits of Prime with a six-month trial at amazon.com/joinstudent.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than focus on competitors, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, the world’s best employer, and the world’s safest workplace. Customer reviews, one-click purchases, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios and The Climate Les pledges are some of the things that Amazon has come up with. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.