SVSKP Program: Start Your Own Business, West Bengal Government Will Provide Loans! Apply Like This Know Swami Vivekananda Swanirbhar Karmasanasthan Financial Plan Prakalpa Pipa News
SVSKP Program: Start Your Own Business, West Bengal Government Will Provide Loans! Apply like this Know the financial plan of Swami Vivekananda Swanirbhar Karmasanasthan Prakalpa
Skills Development: Under this scheme, any young unemployed person between the ages of 18 and 45 with a monthly household income of less than Rs 15,000 will be granted a loan to set up and establish their business.
Graphics: TV9 Bangla
Kolkata: The Government of West Bengal is launching the Swami Vivekananda Swanivar Bharam Sanstha Program at the initiative of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to create jobs. Under this scheme, any young unemployed person between the ages of 18 and 45 with a monthly household income of less than Rs 15,000 will be granted a loan to start and establish a business. In the case of partner traders with 5 or more members, this loan amount can go up to a maximum of Rs 25 lakh. Let’s discover this project in detail…
- In case of 1-4 person business, maximum loan can be applied up to Rs 10 lakh. The name of this project is ‘self-esteem’. Loans up to Rs. 25 lakhs can be availed in case of joint ventures of 5 or more people. Any industry or business, except agriculture, can be carried out from the money received.
- Entrepreneurs must invest 5% to benefit from the advantages of this project. 30% of the amount will be given by the state government as a government grant (maximum grant: Rs. 1.5 lakh for self-esteem, Rs. 3.5 lakh for self-esteem). The remaining 65% or the remaining amount will be granted in the form of a loan by public banks/financial institutions at the prevailing interest rates.
- Applicants for this program must obtain a work certificate if they do not have a job exchange job. For block area – Listed Officer/Gram Panchayat Pradhan, for Municipal area – Listed Officer/Councillor of Municipal Company and in case of Municipal Company – Certificate of Officer/Councillor of Municipal Company.
Eligibility for plan benefits
It is mandatory for the applicant(s) to have the following qualifications to avail the benefits of this scheme. Find out at a glance…
- After sanctioning the loan, said 5% amount should be deposited in the respective bank by opening a separate account.
- If you have already taken out a loan from a government program, you must repay that loan and be included in that program.
- Those who have already established a business with a small capital can obtain loans and subsidies up to the maximum limit of the program during or after the program.
- This form is available in every block, municipality and 15 wards of Kolkata Municipal Corporation in the state. The application form must be collected from the office of the independent block/municipal/borough employment officer by showing photo ID. And after completing the application form must be submitted there with the required documents.
- For any industry or business, a business license must be obtained from the relevant municipality/village panchayat.
- Permission must be obtained from the Department of Small Cottage Industries and the Environmental Pollution Control Board of the Government of West Bengal. Contact the relevant office for details.